The House for Tourism in Gaume is pleased to welcome you from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm and on Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 4pm. Wearing a mask is mandatory. We only accept a maximum of 2 people at the same time in our premises.
Here is some useful information about the latest measures in force:
- Tourist information offices (Houses for Tourism, Tourist Offices) are open in compliance with the health regulations in force.
- In Belgium, you are allowed to move around freely (curfew between midnight and 5am unless you have to make an essential journey)
- It is possible to travel, but not recommended.
- Outdoors, masks must be worn in the centre and the busiest areas of towns such as Florenville or Virton, as well as in areas with a strong tourist attraction such as Orval, and whenever social distancing cannot be respected.
- Cafés and restaurants are closed. You can buy takeaway meals or have meals delivered until 10pm in the evening (the terraces will reopen on 8 May).
- Tourist accommodation, museums and swimming pools are open (for the Virton swimming pool, reservations must be made by telephone)
- Owners or long-term tenants can visit their second home.
- From 26/04/2021, outdoor gatherings will be limited to 10 people (not including children up to 12 years old).