The House for Tourism in Gaume is pleased to welcome you from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm and on Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 4pm. Wearing a mask is mandatory. We only accept a maximum of 2 people at the same time in our premises.
Here is some useful information about the latest measures in force:
- In Belgium, you are allowed to move around freely. It is possible to travel, but not recommended.
- Outdoors, masks must be worn in the busiest areas , as well as in areas with a strong tourist attraction and whenever social distancing cannot be respected.
- Cafés and restaurants are open from 5 AM until 1:00 PM. You are allowed at the table in groups of maximum 8 people or with the people you live with. Children up to and including 12 years old should not be taken into account ;
- Tourist accommodation, museums and swimming pools are open (for the Virton swimming pool, reservations must be made by telephone)
- Owners or long-term tenants can visit their second home.